Menu
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What is wrong with my sound?!

Ok watching Sky Sports and the sound is terrible. Not sure if it's their end or mine but as soon as there is talking with any music the music is so loud it completely drowns out the commentator so you cannot hear him?? 

The sound on other channels can start off quiet for a few seconds and then suddenly go to normal volume.

Also every 15-30 minutes we lose sound completely for less than a second but it's getting really annoying. 

0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is wrong with my sound?!

Just to add there is definitely a problem. A program i taped last night  on Sky 1 HD has awful sound, voices going quiet then getting louder and sounding very muffled. 

0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Program recorded on Sky Living HD has the same issues. Can a team member please check please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yorkshirecath,

Thanks for your posts; I'm sorry that you've been having problems with your TiVo.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and have run testing to your equipment. I can see a problem with the hard-drive of one of your TiVo boxes, so this could possibly be the reason for the sound and recording issues you've been experiencing.

I'll pop a private message over to you now requesting more details so that I can verify this and arrange an engineer for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yorkshirecath,

I've seen your other posts stating that you are leaving us--I'm really sorry to hear that. 

Please let me know if you would like to reconsider, as per our last communication via pm, I'm happy to get an engineer out to you to have a look at the TiVo issue you have been experiencing.

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos