Menu
RCMadShane
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is the Circle Symbol on the TiVO Recordings Page

I seem to have a new Symbol on the "My Shows" recordings,  I now get a Circle on some shows. .  when i go on them the play option is missing . .  what is it for

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: What is the Circle Symbol on the TiVO Recordings Page

So the All Episodes view is like a general series listing. It shows every episode in a series whether you've recorded them or not, or whether they're available via On Demand or not.

This view is only on the older TiVo and not the V6, so I think it's something that may be removed from the older box at some point.

Pressing the blue button will cycle the view to only showing the recordings available, then show recordings and available episodes from On Demand, before going back to the All Episodes view.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is this in a Folder? If so what does it say next to the blue view option at the top?
0 Kudos
RCMadShane
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the quick reply.

Best description i can give is :..

I have a Series link for NCIS Los Angeles,  Its sorted into series order and i have it recording all episodes from Series 6 onward.

We have been watching through all and its been fine then we started to get this Circle appearing against some episodes..

For example we are starting to watch Season 7.  Episode 1 and 2 have the Circle, we have Episode 3 to 11 recorded, Episode 12 to 19 is a Circle and 20 to 24 is recorded 

The Blue button is on View (all episodes)  

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

So the All Episodes view is like a general series listing. It shows every episode in a series whether you've recorded them or not, or whether they're available via On Demand or not.

This view is only on the older TiVo and not the V6, so I think it's something that may be removed from the older box at some point.

Pressing the blue button will cycle the view to only showing the recordings available, then show recordings and available episodes from On Demand, before going back to the All Episodes view.
0 Kudos