Menu
gizmoi3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is error C133?

This happens a lot, I can watch TV and my recordings but cannot access apps / catch up or On Demand. It's really annoying as I really only use my TIVO for these services.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gizmoi3
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: What is error C133?

How can I prevent it?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there gizmoi3, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you keep getting the C133 error. 

This error is caused when the TiVo® is struggling to maintain a network connection to our services. On times you may be able to force a connection by restarting the TiVo® but if it continues then it's a sign that something else is going on. 

I've run some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues with the signal strength, which would mean that especially during busier periods (Evenings and weekends) your TiVo® would struggle a lot. 

I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. So I've sent you a private message in order to get something arranged. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
gizmoi3
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thank you
0 Kudos