Menu
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What are your plans to improve the new TIVO rather sluggish menu systems please??????????

Good morning VM forum staff.

And I trust you had a good weekend?

I will admit that mine was somewhat disappointing at times. Having returned from holiday recently I found that the spotify app was missing (though I will admit I was an intermittent user but it was because of your service i became a premium member). But more importantly the new menu system is considerably slower, but display otherwise no obvious advantages over the old system.

Not only is the TIVO menu system slower, the I-player loading is also even slower then previously, and I am aware of various threads complaining how slow it was then now. REading a few pages of these forums, it is apparent that many of your TIVO customers are rather dismayed with the new software.

Did you actually beta test it first?

Anyway I have made my point.

The new TIVO menu is slow and clunky, the I-player is at times almost unwatchable, and I am reverting to using my AppleTV app to access BBC I-player.

So what are your plans to resolve these issues. We are all fee paying customers who are, at times not getting a service that is fit for purpose. If your service was an itm, we could take it back to the shop and demand a refund under consumer law. Yet if we refuse to pay, we will be in breach of our contracts. Yet by offering a service that is at times unfit for purpose, you are actually breaking your terms of contract. So can we please have some decent responses to the various issues on these forums.

Yours frustratedly.

sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: What are your plans to improve the new TIVO rather sluggish menu systems please??????????

Bumpity Bump

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: What are your plans to improve the new TIVO rather sluggish menu systems please??????????

I realise I'm not helping by bumping this post again but VM work from the "bottom up", bumping your own post just moves it to the top and away from the sight of the VM folks.

0 Kudos
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That would be okay if they had not replied to posts further up already.

Another sign that they do not take customer complaint seriously enough

0 Kudos
daw123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bump
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve.

Keep an eye on this thread for more information and updates.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos