Menu
Frankie2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

We have the C130 problem, then today we are getting programmes to be announced.

We have Network Availability (C130) most things have been working but today most channels are showing "to be announced" which apparently will affect recording.  Also it is informing us that cable unplugged.  We spoke to India in the week who went through various things and said it should restart with instructions and be ok, which is isn't and don't really want to ring them again!  Also our phone is still not working, any ideas??

0 Kudos
Gordonrobport
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We have the C130 problem, then today we are getting programmes to be announced.

We have exactly the same problem, we have two TiVo boxes one is weeks old and is working fine.

Spoke to customer services recently about the C130 problem and we were told there was a problem with certain TiVo boxes but would be rectified the following day. Today 6am we have the problem "programmes to be announced"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: We have the C130 problem, then today we are getting programmes to be announced.

Hi Frankie2

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so I can do that, are you able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

We'll speak soon.

Hi Gordonrobport

Sorry for the issues with your TiVo service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box for you.

We're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment, are you still experiencing this problem? If so, let me know and I'll arrange for action to be made as soon as possible.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos