Menu
Elaine661
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Watching Sky Sports on tablet

I can't sign into Sky Sports app on my tablet, clicked on VM logo but says username/password not recognised

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Watching Sky Sports on tablet

It only works with the primary account username, the one that gives billing details in MyVM. Additional accounts can't access the sky apps,
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Elaine661

Welcome to the Community, apologies for the inconvenience you're experiencing in accessing this on your tablet at the moment.

Graham_A is correct in that you'll need to enter your primary information to be able to get access, I hope your no response means that you've got it working with that advice? Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Elaine661
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham, thanks for replying, I have been using primary information but still no joy. I gave up in end. We wanted to watch the cricket while we were away but had to watch highlights in chanel 5 in the end.

0 Kudos
Elaine661
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, we weren't able to watch Sky Sports on my tablet while we were away in Worcestershire, we watched cricket highlights instead. Will try again to see if we get any joy when I have a but of spare time. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Elaine661

Thanks for getting back to me, if you continue to have trouble logging in, let me know and we'll double check what details you're using to gain access.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos