Menu
sparry
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Watch Later' shows differ between TV and You Tube account

On the You Tube channel on my Tivo box the shows displayed under 'Watch Later' differ from those that are shown in my You Tube account. This means I cannot update the ones on the Tivo channel. Grateful for a solution to this.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 'Watch Later' shows differ between TV and You Tube account

Hi there Sparry, 

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make a post, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that things seem amiss when you are viewing YouTube through your TiVo®. 

The first thing that springs to mind is are you logged into YouTube on your TiVo® to check this, load up the app, and then scroll to the left and you'll see a red banner load, at the top if it says "Sign In" then you'll need to select this option. 

You'll be given a code to enter when you visit http://www.youtube.com/activate (Please ensure you are logged into YouTube on your PC/Tablet at the time. 

If you are indeed signed in, could you please sign out, and sign back in again just to see if the options change for you. 

Many thanks and please let me know how it all goes 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Sparry, 

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to make a post, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that things seem amiss when you are viewing YouTube through your TiVo®. 

The first thing that springs to mind is are you logged into YouTube on your TiVo® to check this, load up the app, and then scroll to the left and you'll see a red banner load, at the top if it says "Sign In" then you'll need to select this option. 

You'll be given a code to enter when you visit http://www.youtube.com/activate (Please ensure you are logged into YouTube on your PC/Tablet at the time. 

If you are indeed signed in, could you please sign out, and sign back in again just to see if the options change for you. 

Many thanks and please let me know how it all goes 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

sparry
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was logged in. However I have 2 accounts with You Tube and was logged in to you tube differently from my tivo log in.  Problem solved thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant sparry, 

Easy mistake to make I reckon Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back and letting us know. 

Cheers

Huw

0 Kudos