Menu
waugh_aj
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Walking Dead Season 6 ep 3 missing!

Hi,

I am missing episode 3 or The Walking Dead season 6? Why is this? All the others are there. Can this be fixed please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking Dead Season 6 ep 3 missing!

Hi waugh_aj,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting episode of Season 6 of Walking Dead right now.  We are already on it and working to resolve this issue currently.

The reference number for this is: F004067240 and you can check for updates  via our Service Status Page.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
dho1977
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Extremely annoying.......waiting for this to be fixed before watchin eps 4 and the others.....get your best man on the job!! ;-)
0 Kudos
waugh_aj
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This episode is still missing and now episode 4 is missing too. This is very frustrating as I know I won't be the only person looking to watch this as it has been heavily advertised as being available on demand by virgin media. I got a call on Wednesday to confirm the issue would be fixed by 1400 on Thursday. The reference number provided in this thread can't seem to be used (not on mobile anyway) to input anywhere to check? Please advise?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi waugh_aj,

Thank you for coming back to us.

I'm sorry to hear this still isn't resolved.  It does seem to be taking longer than we originally planned, I apologise for the delay.

I can see that we're still working on this at present, the latest update is we aim to have this resolved or at least have an update by the end of today.

If by tomorrow this is not fixed, please feel free to come back to me and request a further update.  

Again, sorry for the delay in resolving this issue with the Walking Dead episodes. 

0 Kudos
waugh_aj
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This was never resolved and now all Walking Dead on demand has been removed. Absolutely unacceptable to advertise something so heavily, try to fix it and now it is totally gone. I understand there are timeframes for these things but the episodes should at least be there to watch when advertised! I was told this was a nationwide issue so other people would definitely have been affected. I can assume this will just be forgotten about and us as customers who pay good money for our packages are left unable to use them as we would like.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi waugh_aj,

I'm sorry we weren't able to resolve this issue on time.  

As the programme is no longer scheduled there isn't anything further that can be done to resolve this sadly.  In most instances of On Demand programmes being reported missing we usually fix quite quickly, some instances take longer depending on the issue in hand.

It maybe that this programme will become available again in the future via On Demand so keep an eye out.  

Again I'm sorry that we weren't able to resolve this on time on this occasion.  If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos