Menu
HELLONSKI
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WWE survivor Series

Hi did any one else have problems with this PPV Survivor Series. We switched on 9. 55 this morning ready for the 10 o'clock start. The event was well under way never mind just starting. I rang Virgin and was told to try at !0 ,30 when it would be starting again. We did this but it was obviously not the beginning of the programme. We watched until 12.20 when it ended. Ringing Virgin it was difficult to get the staff to understand my problem. On investigation I realised that we had only seen 2 hours  of a 4 hour programme. Anyone else have trouble ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WWE survivor Series

Hi HELLONSKI,

Many thanks for your message and coming back to the Community.

I am sorry that the PPV content wasn't available for your when you needed, did you purchase this already?

If you've not been able to view this properly then please give our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and we'll be able to help you resolve this or amend the billing side.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi HELLONSKI,

Many thanks for your message and coming back to the Community.

I am sorry that the PPV content wasn't available for your when you needed, did you purchase this already?

If you've not been able to view this properly then please give our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and we'll be able to help you resolve this or amend the billing side.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
HELLONSKI
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben Thanks for that answer.It was a solution I had already succeeded in doing. Thanks Helen

0 Kudos