Menu
Claudine3105
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

W02 errors?

Hi for about 5 days now my Internet has been down a lot & many channels are blurred / offline including all on demand services. Even my series links are not recorded properly. I have checked all my connections but this is on all of my TiVo boxes; i have spoken to. Neighbour who also has the same issue however no known faults are at our postcodes? Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 errors?

Hi there Claudine3105,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment for us to see, I am sorry that the errors have been occurring.

I have had a check up on the TiVo and I can certainly see that the boxes are running well now with no errors or issues I can see. I would like to help still and would just need to know if you're still experiencing this?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Claudine3105
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben - there are still some issues with broadband signal, accessing on demand services & occasional bad picture on some channels eg itv2 / itv be - I've had to switch my wifi off on my mobile to be able to access Internet. This has been going on over a week now. I have tried rebooting but that's not worked.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Claudine3105,

Thank you for coming back to me so soon on this, I'm sorry to read that there is ongoing issues your end. 

I've been looking into the TV and broadband services and again found that both are working well with no signs of issues currently. 

I would like to ask if you're experiencing broadband problems, to post in the broadband board Smiley Happy

Please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos