Menu
Morningbard
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

W02 error

I just had a tivo box replaced and all was working well when the engineer left last night. Went to watch some On Demand later and it told me network cable unplugged. The same happens with Catch Up. I reported it last night and an engineer is due on Monday. However this morning I went to watch some TV and noticed I have over 20 channels with the W02 error and at least 4 with pictures breaking up. Is there anything I can do to resolve this myself. I do have a computer background so techy side does not bother me.

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error

I currently have W02 error on Channel 148, 609 and 621 despite rebooting the Tivo. YouTube is also not available - it was the same last week but tech support in Scotland managed to get it back for me remotely. VM has arranged for me an engineer visit on Monday.

0 Kudos
wing
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Another thing, the right green light is flashing. What does that mean ?
0 Kudos
Morningbard
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I  know that means there is not network connection i've got the same thing

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Morningbard and Wing.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've both been experiencing this W02 error code on your TiVo® boxes, and I'd really like to help you out. 

Wing - I've run some checks on your set up, and can see that the signal levels are quite low, so for this I'd need to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. Even if you are no longer getting this error message, I think it's best to get someone out to check things over as it could well come back. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this. Please take a look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my post.

Morningbard - May I take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums. I've also run some testing on your connection, and can see no reason for you to be experiencing this fault. If you are still experiencing the error code, could you please let me know. 

Many thanks to you both, and apologies once more for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Morningbard
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw thanks for that the problem has now been resolved the connection in the green box was not good so not allowing the boxes to update, my broadband has improved as well now.

0 Kudos