Menu
Karras
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

W02 error on some channels

I'm hoping that this gets a response from a member of staff who can tell me what is going on with this. I have already had an engineer out and been informed that this is a network problem but he was very vague about the likely timeframe for resolving it. A couple of weeks later, it is still not fixed so I called again. Quite frankly, it felt like the first call had not even happened, as we went through a similar routine and another engineer was booked. My references to the previous contact and visit were barely acknowledged. I've found Virgin to be pretty good in the past but this has soured my opinion of their customer service significantly.

Anyone else had any similar experiences with this and expected resolution times?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error on some channels

Hi Karras,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry for the experience you've had. That's definitely not the impression we want to leave on our customers!

I've performed diagnostics on your services and the signal is looking great. Are you still getting issues with the channels?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Karras
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankfully the next engineer managed to resolve it. Apparently it was a loose connection, which the first engineer did not even check for. So not very impressive overall but at least it is resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karras,

I'm really glad the technician resolved that for you and I'm sorry it took as long as it did.

Keep an eye on it and give me a shout if you get any more issues.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos