Menu
ST3PH3NSON
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

W02 error on certain channels. Low signal to TiVo box.

I have an issue with the TiVo. Keeps giving error on some channels and some channels pixelate too. I have 4 boxes in the house. 1 X TiVo & 3 X Cisco Hd. The Hd's work perfectly but the TiVo is laggy. Tried to restart it with no luck. Any advice?

0 Kudos
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 error on certain channels. Low signal to TiVo box.

Had this a lot a few weeks ago, my Tivo was changed 3 times, it happened once on the current one but touch wood not since, I suspect it's more a delivery problem rather than a Tivo one.

0 Kudos
ST3PH3NSON
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Appears to be the signal to the TiVo. Either I've been dropped down a tap or something else as my HD's all have full signal strength but the TiVo only has half. I already have a HDU device to boost signal but think the TiVo needs a bit more juice. Either that or a re-pull anyway.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey ST3PH3NSON

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the TiVo box from our end for you, we're detecting some issues and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting it sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide