Menu
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

W02 - Programme failed to record, No Signal.

I had a link to record a programme on BBC4 at 9 pm tonight, came to watch it and it wasn't there, switched to channel at 11 pm and got the W02 error, rebooted and it was back.

No other channel was affected, did anyone else have the same problem?

I had loads of these a while ago but only randomly on one channel at a time which leads me to suspect a problem at the transmission end rather than my Tivo.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 - Programme failed to record, No Signal.

Hi Norskyorkie Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back in and posting your message, I'm so very sorry to read abouth the issues on the TiVo. I have been trying to access your details but have been unable to. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Norskyorkie,

Thank you for your details, they are really helpful and I have been able to test the account.

I have tested all boxes and services in the home and to be completely honest there isn't much going on in terms of locating a fault. I would mention that the services are running in ahealthy manner and I hope that this is a thing of the past.

Can you please let me know when this happens again and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
norskyorkie
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help, it may be coincidence but I watched a recording of The Flash last night and the FF worked at full speed so your having a look may have done some good :-)

The Tivo at times is painfully slow when swapping between pages though from the forum this seems to be the norm.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi norskyorkie,

Glad to hear that's working for you!

There's a little trick you can try to remove unnecessary background data to help speed up the TiVo®.

Just go to the Home screen and on the remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' noise and the screen will go blank for a few seconds.

When it comes back on you should notice the TiVo® speed up.

Hope that helps!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos