Menu
shaunlinegar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

W02 Error on Sky Sports 2

Hi there,

I get an error code W02 when watching Sky Sports 2 HD - which means I can't watch The Ashes!  All other channels appear to be fine.  Please can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: W02 Error on Sky Sports 2

Hi shaunlinegar,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy  

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error when viewing the Sky Sports channel.  I'll take a look and help get this sorted for you.

I have carried out some checks with your box remotely, all looks great signal wise from here.  How are things looking today?

If you're still experiencing this error, let me know and I'll be happy to help further. 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
shaunlinegar
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Unfortunately Sky Sports 2 HD still doesn't work - all other channels appear to be OK.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply shaunlinegar,

In order to try and fix this I have sent an update along the line which should help clear this error.  Can you please power off/on the box to do a complete refresh?

Once the reboot is done, see if you can view the channel and let me know how you get on. 

I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
shaunlinegar
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, thanks for the update.  I tried resetting the box, but Sky Sports 2 HD still doesn't work, unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi shaunlinegar,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm disappointed to hear the refresh signal has not made any difference. It's designed to update the smart card with the channel information.

The next step would be to get an engineer to visit the property to find out why you're not receiving Sky Sports 2 HD. I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

I hope to hear from you soon so you can get back to watching the Cricket.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do you subscribe to Sky Movies HD? If so, what are Sky Comedy HD and Sky Family HD like? These are in the same frequency. If they are knackered then you have a problem with that particular frequency.

Although after today's shocking effort you're best not watching :-(

0 Kudos