Menu
Dawnie32k
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vouchers

I'm wondering if u can give me advise on how to claim my vouchers that was promised on sign on its been 6 weeks now and not heard anything
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vouchers

Hi Dawnie32k,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 
Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dawnie32k
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did u have any look in finding out just checking before I ring them
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dawnie32k

Thanks for getting back in touch Smiley Happy

I've checked and can see you did call in yesterday.

Just an update on the advice given, if you have been with us for over 28 days already you do not need to wait a further 28 days for the email delivery of vouchers. These should be with you in the next 3-5 days. They would go to the original email that you signed up with and may go to spam or junk folders so please keep an eye on those just in case.

If you have any further questions about this, please just let us know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos