Menu
4be2jue
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voucher for joining media

This is my first time on this forum so please bare with we I may not be in the right place.in January virginmedia rang me to see if I want to get start a contract with virgin for my TV, broadband viber TiVo and all the rest, it was a hard sell giving me a good deal or so I thought. I was with sky for years I did not have problem with sky so she had to make it worth while to t ransfer so thetivo box install  and I have had nothing but problems. It blocks my chromecast or rather it disconnects it while I am watching a film, Netflix keeps losing connection , they tell me it a Netflix problem yeah right.   She promised me that it would be faster then anything I had before ( think she was kidding me) I have had engineers to fix it, they reboot and off they go no difference I had lost all hope wishing the year to come to an end. Last week virgin media rang only trying to get me to pay and maintenance charge th at my TiVo updated I nearly fell though the phone arghhhh.  But to top it all they promised my a £100 shopping voucher after the first month was paid. 4 times I have rung they promise me it will be sent out in 24 hours I've still not received anything yet  TiVo is the worst thing I have ever ever had and at the end of the year it's bye bye TiVo welcome sky .

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher for joining media

Can't help with the voucher but how long have you been with virgin! Are you still in the cooling off period? If so cancel without charge. Also if you've had a letter re price increase (although if you're a v new customer guess this may not apply?) you can cancel without penalty. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voucher for joining media

Hi 4be2jue, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this last month and they filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

As you are still waiting, I have popped an email over to the Rewards team to find out what's happened. It's worth double checking your Junk / Spam folders in the meantime in case the email has gone in to one of these though. 

As soon as the team come back to me, I will be in touch. 

With regards to the TiVo®, there seems to be some errors on your box. Your SNR levels (Signal to Noise Ratio) could do with some adjustment too. We'll need an engineer out to take a look at this for you. 

I have sent you a private message to arrange a suitable appointment. Once I have your reply we can get things moving.  Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox. Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos