Menu
Tunni
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin on private property

Came home from work today, to a spayed arrow on the footpath that ends at my front grassed lawn. My neighbour came round to say that the virgin sub contractor had knocked the doors today to say they are continuing putting in virgin in our cul de sac and that they are to go across my lawn to get to the path the other side. In order to get the cable to the remaining four houses. This is my private lawn, yet they are saying it is part of the path. I expect them back tomorrow as the work is dated 24 - 28. I will be waiting for them and also will be contacting the council. Has anyone else had this issue

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin on private property

Infrastructure should only be going in on council owned land, & the council should have detailed plans of where they are going.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you absolutely sure that footpath doesn't actually go where they say? My friend had a very nasty shock recently. A footpath through her garden she knew nothing about. Get onto the council. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tunni

Just checking in on any progress made with this issue?

As nodrogd has mentioned, we have very detailed plans when it comes to laying new cable so if you've got any disputes, get in touch and we'll do our best to take a closer look.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos