Menu
Rusty55
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin on Demand Service

Am I looking in the wrong places for it, or is there really very little on the platform.

when I was last with Virgin, I am sure there was quite a lot of content to take advantage of, but now I have returned there does not seem to be much choice anymore. 

Am I wrong in thinking this, or is it just that if was spoilt with what Sky had to offer. 

I'm sure that when I was tempted back to VM the salesperson told me that there was a lot to see.......if so, I just doesn't seem to be able to find much choice 😒

0 Kudos
Rusty55
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin on Demand Service

Sorry, can you move this for me please.......I meant to post this in the TiVo thread

my mistake 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin on Demand Service

Hi Rusty55,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting as much in the On Demand listings as you expected.  I'll be happy to help find out what's happening for you.

Is there anything in particular that you're looking for that you think should be there?  If so, let me know what it is and I can check here also for you.

In addition, you can refer to our guide to check out what's available.  

It may also be that the box needs refreshing, give it a refresh by powering off/on again and see if that helps.

Keep me posted on how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.  Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos