Menu
Parnasuxxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media phone number

Someone called me from this phone number 02037062803, could you confirm if belong to virgin media.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media phone number

Hi parnasuxxx

Welcome to the Community, I can confirm that this is a Virgin Media phone number. 

There's nothing to worry about, the team will try to contact you againMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vinto22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have alos had three calls and two texts from this number.  I have spoken with Virgin Media and they have nothing on their call logs which are kept to verify calls from them to customers. This number is NOT a genuine Virgin Media number and was told under no circumstances give personal info or password to the caller. Virgin Media will be investigating this number therefore a little confused as to what is happening now.

0 Kudos
vinto22
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have since spoken with a Steve who informed me that someone was trying to set up a Virgin account using my Address.  Therefore they wanted to know if I had actually moved out.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos