Menu
Mkserpo
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media gave me bad advice, now i cant pay my bill!

So i called virgin media up yesterday because i have a bill of £136 i called up and said is there a min i could pay because i cant pay this in 1 payment they said yes, you can pay £80 this needs to be payed by the 28th of this month! i said it is only the 14th today so do i have 2 weeks to pay this because i get paid in 2 weeks i could just pay the whole thing then, the person on the phone said that if i dont make a payment today i will still have my internet untill the 28th! The next day they turned my internet off for failing to pay my bill, i cant pay the £80 now because i have spent £50 out of it knowing i have money by the 28th! I called up today to tell them this and they said i didnt call yesterday i called 2 days ago and i called to set up a direct debit and not to talk about my bill, they said to get my internet back on i have to pay £80 but i cant pay that now due to an adviser telling me i could use the money because my bill does not have to be payed untill the 28th What should i do?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media gave me bad advice, now i cant pay my bill!

Unfortunately due to the data protection act no one on here will be able to speak to you about it. The only thing you can do is ring back and complain. Also ask if they recorded your call yesterday. 

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin media gave me bad advice, now i cant pay my bill!

Unfortunately due to the data protection act no one on here will be able to speak to you about it. The only thing you can do is ring back and complain. Also ask if they recorded your call yesterday. 

0 Kudos