Menu
Bdt1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV anywhere

Hi there,

I am trying to register my new tablet for TV anywhere. I have tried phoning various numbers to try and talk to someone as it will be easier to explain . I have tried registering but it says I am not the account  holder which I am. It says I have to contact **************@ntlworld.com. This has not been a pleasurable experience 

Regards

Dave Towner

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Bdt1965
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV anywhere

That's why I wanted to speak to someone. But having spent forty minutes on the phone and still to speak to someone I thought I'd try this. I have no idea about that so called email address that is on my account. Please advise.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV anywhere

Hi Bdt1965,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us here Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you are having an issue registering your new tablet for use with TV Anywhere. 

Checking the account it looks as though the email address you've put in your post and is automated one we offer when you join. When registering you get the opportunity to change this to something more memorable. It looks as though you've skipped this step and just set up a new email address instead. 

You now have 2 options. 

1) Use the email address you have posted above to register your devices. This will also need to be used to view the Sky channels if you subscribe to them. 

2) Create a third party email address from Gmail, Hotmail etc and change your contact email address to this. You can then use this to sign in to TV Anywhere and My Virgin Media. 

As the email address you created is a secondary account, you'll not be able to use this to view bills in My VM, register devices for use with TV Anywhere or use with the Sky apps. 

If you have any further questions or issues, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos