Menu
HairyFacedHuman
Rising star
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Radio

Virgin Radio launched today on DAB and I can also get it through the app. Is there a chance it will be added to the TiVo guide?

---------------------------------------------------------------
This life hesitates to be enjoyed
Not the slightest prospect of change
Vicious circle
That I'd thought to have escaped
A lasting state of worry prolongs

Mirthless - by - Mirror Of Deception
(from the 2004 album - Foregone)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Radio

Hi there Lurgod, 

I don't have any news on this at the moment, however I with you on that, I'd love for it to be on my TiVo® as I don't have a DAB radio at home - however I get my fix of Edith Bowman in the morning when I drive into work. 

I'm sure that the powers that be are working on bringing this over to TiVo® and as soon as we have further information, be sure that we'll be posting about it in our News forum.

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Radio

The Radioplayer app would be a good addition to the TiVO at some later date, although I can see this coming at the expense of the EPG based linear radio streams being removed, along with the ability to record.

All VM's linear radio streams are taken from the Astra satellites used by Sky. If its not broadcast from that source, you wont get it on VM.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile