Menu
Cammy69
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Movies On Demand 319 Error for Days

Hi, I've been trying to watch Captain America: Civil War in HD for 3 days now and I keep getting an "On Demand is Unavailable" error with a 319 code at the bottom. There don't appear to be any issues in my area, I've rebooted the box a few times and Virgin's test on the website says everything is fine. Other on demand services are fine and I managed to rent Alleycats from the Movie Service tonight as a test (think that failed yesterday). Any ideas?

Regards,

Ian.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Movies On Demand 319 Error for Days

Hello Cammy69,

Sorry to hear you were having issues with trying to watch a particular movie, can I just check whether you have been able to watch that movie or if you're still seeing the same error message?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cammy69
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I decided to buy the movie on Blue Ray and watched it that way. I have just tried to watch the trailer for The Curse of Robert the Doll And got another 319 error. I then tried to rent the movie and got the same error. The For the Love of Spoke preview works fineso I can't see how the problem can possibly be at my end but then I'd expect you to recieve thousands of complaints about inconsistent service ( which might be why I couldn't get through when I tried to phone customer support before I wrote my first post). It qould be great to work out how to fix this. I'm paying Virgin for the opportinuty to pay you more money to watch a movie but you won't let me LOL.
0 Kudos
Cammy69
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I Manage to watch the Curse of Robert the Doll. If I'd have been able to watch the trailer I wouldn'the have bothered. 10 minutes in my Tivo turned off the move and changed the channel to a repeat of the bill. I'm never been on that channel before. It was almost as if the Tivo had an in-built critical and wanted to save me from a bad movie. I watched the rest of it without incident.
0 Kudos