Menu
gcawdery
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Complaints

Why is it impossible to register a complaint with Virgin Media?

I have tried on multiple occasions, only to be told that the Virgin Media Complaints department cannot be contacted directly but that they will phone you back! WHICH THEY NEVER DO!

I hereby lodge an OFFICIAL COMPLAINT against the Virgin Media Complains division!

0 Kudos
ritchf
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Complaints

Firstly their Code of practice is here

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

You have to lodge your complaint by phone or Snail Mail (in the document) or if you are having no joy email ODR@virginmedia.co.co.uk

Ritch

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcawdery

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

You can register a complaint either by giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other or by visiting our [Contact Us] page and selecting the 'Something Else' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gcawdery
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks!

Already done that, been there, NO GO!

Unfortunately this does not get you to a complaints team only a circular argument over which department isn't responsible!

I have been reliably informed by all these various agents that the only way you can make a complaint is that the Virgin Media Complaints team contact you directly: OVER THE PHONE NO LESS!

They have still failed to contact me!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcawdery

I'm sorry again for the experience you've had recently, clicking something else and then make a complaint on the contact us page will ensure someone gets back in touch with you.

It can take a little while depending on the back log but if you've not heard anything in 7 days or more, get in touch and I'll see what's happening from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos