Menu
Shemu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Equipment

Hello,

This is a strange one, any one can help, my wife and I are going through a divorce and I am the Virgin account holder for TV and Broadband 12 months contract started Nov 2016. I moved out of the property a week ago but my equipment is still at the former property (includes 2 X Tivo boxes and 1 Super hub router). I need to move my services to where I am currently residing but I cannot go into the property to collect the equipment due to circumstances as wife works from home and is there all the time. 

Question is can Virgin media collect the equipment from previous property before coming to my new property for installation tomorrow as it is their equipment or they can they give me new equipment now and I can dispatch the other equipment once divorce and other settlement are finalized and i can get in the previous property.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Equipment

Hi Shemu

Firstly I'm sorry to hear you are going through a divorce, I have been there and know exactly how difficult it can be.

I am doubtful VM would be able to collect your equipment from your previous property. Do you know if your soon to be ex wife is using the equipment?

My advice would be so call VM explaining the situation and have a plan in place before the engineer arrives tomorrow.

I hope you manage to resolve your situation.

All Replies
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Shemu

Firstly I'm sorry to hear you are going through a divorce, I have been there and know exactly how difficult it can be.

I am doubtful VM would be able to collect your equipment from your previous property. Do you know if your soon to be ex wife is using the equipment?

My advice would be so call VM explaining the situation and have a plan in place before the engineer arrives tomorrow.

I hope you manage to resolve your situation.

Shemu
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for your reply,

I think she is probably using the wifi not sure about the Tivo box. Let me call Virgin and find out my situation  Smiley Happy 

Best wishes,

0 Kudos
Shemu
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted just spoke with Virgin and they were very helpful, I am getting new equipment and once everything is finalized and I can get access to the property I will dispatch their equipment. best of all installation date ins Sunday afternoon Smiley Happy how convenient. 

Thank you for your help.

Best wishes,

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great, I am pleased you managed to get it sorted Smiley Happy

0 Kudos