Menu
twendyewart
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Complaint

Why are there no Complaint Contact details for anyone that is not a Virgin Customer?

A Virgin media contractor trespassed on our property to insert cables and leads that were not wanted or ordered? He also damaged property whilst doing so. 

Every time I phone the telephone numbers given on Virgin website to discuss this matter, no options are available to help me because I am not a customer?

I have now resorted to writing to Virgin @ Complaints, Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, SA7 9ZJ. 

I sincerely hope someone, anyone from Virgin will contact me please to take responsibility and help sort this problem out?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Complaint

To twendyewart

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the recent experience you've had with our engineers. 

I'd like to take a closer look at this and feed this back to our teams in your area, so I can do that I'd like to ask for some information from you. I've sent you that request in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

To twendyewart

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the recent experience you've had with our engineers. 

I'd like to take a closer look at this and feed this back to our teams in your area, so I can do that I'd like to ask for some information from you. I've sent you that request in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ANDREZIZI
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you should simply call the VM headoffice

these people should be able to deal with your complaints and there is also a follow up.  You could also contact your council, who will help you find the direct link to your complaint. Well done on pursuing this.  Good Luck. 

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/virgin-media-complaints/contact-details

0 Kudos
twendyewart
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks have you got head Office tel number?
Because if you have you have then you are a cleverer person than I, because it's a well kept secret
Also you need to have Virgin services in the first place to access any help on Virgin Media
either by phone: 0345 454 1111
or
https://complaint.resolver.co.uk/users/sign_in

and we don't have Virgin
and we didn't ask for Virgin
and we didn't want Virgin to come and lay cables on our land and property

but thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
CalamityJane
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Had a new TiVo box delivered yesterday am the guy from Yodel dropped it. We've tried installing it, it's stuck on software installation. How long does your half hour last because it now been nearly two hours. Wouldn't it be better if you actually sent an engineer out??????! Really fed up
0 Kudos