Menu
SarahW91
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Box Keeps Resetting Itself...

Apologies, but I'm getting quite annoyed with this problem at the moment. I haven't been able to watch TV for the last week without my Virgin Media box switching itself off randomly. I can't access any kind of catch-up, On Demand or even my recordings. I'm very lucky if I get ten minutes of watching the channel it was on before it went off; if I try to change the channel, it's okay for a few seconds and then goes off. Then I can't access anything for up to an hour - if it gets past the 'Starting Up...' screen at all! For the price I'm paying for Virgin and not being able to watch TV for a week, I'm beginning to get rather annoyed. I've also gotten the C501 error a few times when I was lucky enough to actually get a chance to get onto my recordings. I would very much like a fix date for this - one that will be stuck to - and some sort of reimbursement/reduction because of this issue. I will also be calling in the morning with this same information. I've been a customer with Virgin for a few years this time around and I'm not a happy one at the moment.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Box Keeps Resetting Itself...

Hi SarahW91,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your TiVo® box. 

I've taken a look at your account and currently things are not looking so good. We're not able to get a connection to your TiVo® and any hits I'm sending are not getting through. 

We will need an engineer to take a look at things for you. I have sent you a private message with details on how to arrange a visit. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos