Menu
daverp
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Viewing interrupted on TiVO box

Constantly getting juddering playback on recorded show on TiVo box at the moment. I can no longer pause live TV either as it slows appallingly and I have to move to live streaming to get any watchable coverage.

I was an early adopter of TiVo and this is one of the original boxes. 

Help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewing interrupted on TiVO box

Hi Daverp Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back and posting your comment on the TiVo, I'm sorry that the recordings are juddering. I've been into the box and I can see that the signal levels on the TiVo are fluctuating beyond what we'd like them to be. While this may be looking like the hard drive, (which there certainly is a problem), the live channel can attribute to this partially. I would recommend an engineer to come and this will most likely result in a box swap, so watching the shows first would be best.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

daverp
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks box replaced yesterday,

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daverp,

Thank you for posting back and letting the Community know that the box has been replaced.

I am assuming that everything is working well now? If you do need anything please let me know or one of the team Smiley Happy

All the best and than you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos