Menu
kingly
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Viewed reconrdings and view from Q's

When you view a recording in TIVO you cant see that you have viewed it afterwards, it looks no different to an unviewed programme. This is handy and used to have this on Sky. Is there a way to do this?

Also when viewing a recorded programme in TIVO i cant find an option to view from a certain point, only from the beginning. My V+ box has the option to view from start, end, specified time. Is this not possible on TIVO?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewed reconrdings and view from Q's

When in "My shows" press either the blue or green button (I forget) and it will give you extra info such as part viewed

Press play to watch a show then press FF once then press the skip button this will jump you forward in segments 15, 30 or 1 hour depending on the length of the show, it's pretty easy and quick to  get to where you want using this method and a bit of FF or REW

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewed reconrdings and view from Q's

dannylau wrote:

When in "My shows" press either the blue or green button (I forget) and it will give you extra info such as part viewed

Press play to watch a show then press FF once then press the skip button this will jump you forward in segments 15, 30 or 1 hour depending on the length of the show, it's pretty easy and quick to  get to where you want using this method and a bit of FF or REW

Also, with regard to the OP's point that "i cant find an option to view from a certain point, only from the beginning", pressing Play on a previously watched show will resume from where you left off. If I remember correctly you have to deliberately choose if you want to watch from the beginning so I am not clear why the OP has a problem.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos