Menu
Echerontius
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Video on demand unavailable 319

Hi, just tried watching SAS: Who dares wins series 1 episode 3 and got message about on demand service not being available and to try back later. Had code 319.

I can however watch previous and later episodes so it's not a network/connectivity issue.

Any ideas?

Mike

0 Kudos
scruffer04
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Video on demand unavailable 319

I am also getting 319 on sky moves on demand. It seemed every film we wanted to watch was a 319 :-(  I have had this before and complained, India told me it was network issue in which case I asked for a refund for lose of service. But no, Sky cinema on demand is apparently a free service, you are paying for channels 401 plus I was told and these are still working. I was not impressed with the answer as only watch sky cinema on demand. If a company provides a service such a sky cinema, for my money I am expecting to have the whole service not just part of it..........

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Video on demand unavailable 319

Hey there Echerontius Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message, I'm so sorry that the error on that show had appeared.

The error code 319 represents a delay in the content being uploaded to the TiVo. The TiVo's have been tested in the home and they are working we, which is a good sign. 

The content should be uploaded soon and we will be working hard to resolve this for you ASAP.

Many thanks. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos