Menu
maphisto2000
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Video Stutter

I have a strange problem happening randomly and thankfully reasonably infrequently on all channels. Live TV only.

Audio will continue as normal but the picture will micro-stutter for a second or two. Has anybody experienced this?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Video Stutter

Happens occasionally. Try a reboot. If that's not successful give VM a call as you may need your signals adjusted 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maphisto2000,

Cheers for the message and welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn about the video stuttering, it can be frustrating to say the least when you're tucking into your favourite show. 

I've been able to test the TV services and so far everything is looking really healthy, no issues on the signal levels and no timeouts over the previous days. 

I would like to ask if this is still happening and if so, have you been able to identify more so in the evenings, afternoons or mornings?

Take care.

Ben 

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You don't say what tv you have but it sould like a common report with Samsung TV's on lots of devices.

If you do have a Samsung TV try altering the Motion Control settings for the input that has TiVo on it.

maphisto2000 wrote:
I have a strange problem happening randomly and thankfully reasonably infrequently on all channels. Live TV only.

Audio will continue as normal but the picture will micro-stutter for a second or two. Has anybody experienced this?

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos