Menu
Irritated99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vevo

i hate Vevo, music on demand used to be fantastic, you could choose play lists or individual tracks in an instant, I have just tried to play a track and it took over 4 minutes ((by then I gave up!)  to load so gave up, was quicker by YouTube ...is this progress? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo

Hi Irritated99,

I'm really sorry to hear your having trouble with Vevo. There's a little tick you can try to help speed up your TiVo® by clearing unnecessary background data.

Just go to the Home screen and on your remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' noise and the screen will go blank for a few seconds.

Give that a try and let me know if it helps.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Irritated99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope tried this and just tried it again tonight and it takes a ridiculous amount of time to load a video, gave up and went on to YouTube again - why do I pay for this on demand??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Irritated99

I'm really sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing, unfortunately we're experiencing an issue with the VEVO application at the moment and our team are working hard to get it resolved.

Exiting the application and relaunching it can help to get it working, although as only a temporary solution unfortunately.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting it resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos