Menu
SatelliteBoy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vevo or V-No? : Vevo, iPlayer and other onDemand services buffering and not working

Hi,

Would be grateful if someone could shed some light on the situation. Vevo music service just hangs on a black screen with 'One Moment' typed across it,

One moment.jpg

or when it does get going it stutters as shown in video below:

Same goes for BBC iPlayer, All4and other on demand services. 

It's been like it for ages, keep trying it hoping it'll get fixed in routine maintenance - but no such luck.
Absolutely maddening when you also receive this email from Virgin - we've been busy making your Virgin Media experience bigger an dotter than before. From 1st Nov your bill will be going up by £3.49 per month!

I'd just be pleased with a working service, the one that i pay for  - let alone bigger or better.

Could a Virgin rep please look into the issues please. Its just ridiculous.

Has anyone els experienced this onDemand issues? How did you fix it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo or V-No? : Vevo, iPlayer and other onDemand services buffering and not working

Hi SatelliteBoy,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken for us to reach you. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

How have things been since you posted? Did the information from Ernie help at all? 

If you are still having the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SatelliteBoy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo or V-No? : Vevo, iPlayer and other onDemand services buffering and not working

Hi Kath,

Sorry for delay in replying. Yes the service is just a bad as usual - no improvement.

Please can you investigate.

Thanks

John

p.s. Who's Ernie?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey John Smiley Happy

Ernie is a user on here, I think she may have meant that. 

I am sorry that the TiVo's On Demand wasn't working at times, it's never great.

I have looked into this and it does seem a little on the over demand side of things. Can I ask you if this is happening during the evenings and weekends or just all around?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos