Menu
nijmegen92
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Vevo not loading videos

Hello

Been trying to watch music on demand at Vevo through my TiVo box and for days I have been unable to. I can load it, search, select a video and then all that happens is it stays on the 'One Moment' screen. Any solutions please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo not loading videos

Your not the only one, mines exactly the same. St Albans Herts Area See this thread

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/VEVO-App-On-Tivo-not-working/m-p/31434...

I was told on another forum that Virgin Media are awating a Update to the app but no dates are known

My Vevo App does exactly the same. They replaced my tivo but that did not help,

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After i sent the message i realised you posted on my thread already

is anybody else apart from us not having problems with the Vevo App

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
nijmegen92
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I did, but I thought I would start my own as well so it might highlight the issue more. I haven't read of any that suggest our particular issue, but there are many threads that criticise the Vevo app for not working very well.

andrewlutonuk wrote:

After i sent the message i realised you posted on my thread already

is anybody else apart from us not having problems with the Vevo App

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi nijmegen92

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problem you;re experiencing with the VEVO app at the moment.

I can confirm that we're aware and working on an issue with the application and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

As a temporary solution, closing the app and re-opening should give you a chance of being able to play the video.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
nijmegen92
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craig. Thank you for that information. I did try your suggestion, but without success. However, I will wait to see what happens when the app is looked at and the local upgrade which is happening here at the end of the month have occurred. Regards

0 Kudos