Menu
cbseager
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vevo annoying adverts

Why have Virgin removed their own music on demand and the playlists, this was one of the reasons I was on the XL package?

This new Vevo is soooo annoying, loud adverts between each track lasting up to 30 sec each time! Why???

vipermo
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo annoying adverts

I agree is so slow i got fed up with it and switched to chromecast ... NOT HAPPY  virgin ur making things worse.

WHY the adverts what am i paying for ? adverts ..

hoggs33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Totally hate the new Vevo thing. The reason I got Virgin in the first place was for the music videos on demand which were easy to search through and wuick to watch. Vevo seems to take ages to load and has an awful user interface. I am now paying for an XL TV packagae to get Vevo that I can get for free on my ipad and stream to my TV through apple tv or chromecast. Time to downgrade my packagae I think as this is not good value for money at all.....and we have to sit through adverts! Not happy

pb64
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I'm new to Virgin Media.  I found the Vevo app an was happy watching some old classics.  The problem is those adverts!!  The volume nearly knocked me out of my chair.  Is there no way to normalise the volume to the same level as the video content?  It's not just annoying, it's a physical assault to the ears!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos