Menu
angkev
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Vevo - Worst ever music on demand!!!

This has to be the most frustrating service ever!!! every single video freezes!!!! not one video can play seamlessly throughout,,,,,I have spent ages compiling playlists,,,,what a waste of my time!!!!and I pay well over £150 per month for all my Virgin services,,,,,had no problems with the previous on demand service,,,,so why change something if it aint broke!!! sadly this is the one service that would push me to reconsider using Virginmedia and I have been a customer for years but this is an absolute joke and so amateurish!!! get it sorted or am off to your nearest rival,,,,I used to love the music videos on Virgin on Demand but not anymore,,,,can't believe anyone actually thinks this is an improvement!!! I hope you gather from my post I am extremely disappointed and hacked off!!! Get it sorted!!!!

madmoose222
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo - Worst ever music on demand!!!

Have already commented on this subject the Vevo app is completely useless and am not happy about paying for something I will not use anymore.The music on demand was something that I used regularly....not any more!!!! have tried to speak to someone from customer services to vent my frustration but am finding the automated service about as useful as the Vevo app.I was with Sky for many years but swapped over to virgin because the music on demand was not available with Sky. now seriously considering going back to Sky and am surprised how many people are unhappy with the Vevo app.Its time for Virgin to listen to its customers and provide a descent service.If I ever manage to contact customer services I will post my findings....could be a while!!!!!

Tags (1)