Menu
Nikki1973
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very slow response with tivo box

Hi recently i'm finding my tivo box isn't responding immediately its lagging? It's taking ages when i press anything on the remote and it's getting worse.
Nikki
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Very slow response with tivo box

Hi Nikki1973

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues with the box from our end at the moment although I can see it's been turned on for quite some time. Would you be able to reboot it after reading this message and if you find the issues still occurring, I'll run some more in depth tests from our end.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Very slow response with tivo box

Hi Nikki1973

Apologies for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues with the box from our end at the moment although I can see it's been turned on for quite some time. Would you be able to reboot it after reading this message and if you find the issues still occurring, I'll run some more in depth tests from our end.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide