Menu
Jbshezz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Very Very Poor Customer Service

My digital service went down last Friday both boxes Tivo and V+

Virgin ignore 2 day service agreement and phone calls are like an episode of little Britain

"the computer says no" only two dates available for technician 9th Dec or 23rd Dec what a joke!

Virgin managers refuse to return calls SKY q here I come after nearly 20 years 

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very Very Poor Customer Service

Perhaps you should research Sky too cos I had nothing but trouble with Sky CS which is why I moved to Virgin. When I cancelled Sky the CS man was literally shouting on the phone to me and asking why the hell I needed 50 Mg broadband lol.. I will never go back to them.

Check out Sky's community boards.. I bet you will see as many complaints there as here.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where is this "2 day service agreement" stipulated?  I'm not aware of any such promise for VM residential customers.  Business customers get guaranteed response times as their contracts have SLAs which cost VM if they are not met, but I'm not aware of anything like that for residential customers.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jbshezz,

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay in getting your television service fault fixed. It's understandable that you're unhappy with the situation.  I can see that a formal complaint has been raised for you and our Complaints Team have been in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know how today's appointment goes, as we certainly want to make sure your service is restored.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos