Menu
nightrunner
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM TiVO Box & Bose Lifestyle 18

Hi,

This might be a long shot, but has anyone been able to get their TiVO remote to control their Bose home cinema/sound system (or vice versa, I can't get the Bose remote to control the TiVO either, though I suspect it's because it was made just before VM existed)

The system seems to have an IR sensor (Bose Lifestyle 18) and I've tried all the Bose codes listed on the VM support page; but no luck!

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM TiVO Box & Bose Lifestyle 18

Hi nightrunner, 

Thanks for your post and apologies that you've not been able to find a code that will work for you. 

I'm hoping a community member will be able to jump in and help on this one but I have sent an email over to the team in the meantime to see if there is anything they can do. 

I will check back in a few days to see if we've come up with a solution Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

bmxer4ever
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My amp doesn't have ANY remote control, so were going to try an old school workaround - using a 3.5mm jack to R/L phono cable from the headphone socket on the TV into the amp and clone the TV volume control onto the TIVO remote... Let you know if it works! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252133831477

0 Kudos
nightrunner
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Any luck with this?

Cheers!

0 Kudos