Menu
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

VEVO App On Tivo not working

When i Start the Vevo App It Loads up and in am then able to select a Video to watch.

When i select a video to watch it says 'one moment..' on the screen and does nothing else.

It has now said 'one moment...' for the last 10 minutes Time now is 1921 28/6/16 andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: VEVO App On Tivo not working

My VEVO App still does not load Videos

Will i have to wait for the New software  before this starts working again

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Vevo App Still not working, when is this going to be fixed

I have tried to phone to get it fixed  but they give me one excuse after another why its not working ( problem in my area, next phone call they  was a high utilisation problem

Other things have started  to happen 

You Tube stutters quite a lot

some recording start to break up 

are the signal levels ok and/or  is the hard drive giving me problems

please can some one sort this out as telephoning to report these problems does not seem to work

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrewlutonuk,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that you've had ongoing issues trying to use the Apps via TiVo®.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have had a look and I can confirm there is a high demand issue on the network your TiVo® is connected to.  This will impact any or all of the Apps via TiVo® causing buffering, slow to load symptoms or in some cases not to load at all.

This has been escalated to our network engineers to work on and we're due an update by the 27th July 16.  If things haven't improved by then, feel free to give us a shout and request an update.  The reference number for this is F003708174.  

In regards to the picture break up issues, I have checked the box remotely and there is an issue with the downstream power level.  For this I will be happy to arrange for an engineer to call round and sort this for you.

I will send further details in a private message, look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Collette T

Thanks for you last message

Today Friday 8/07/16  I have had my Tivo Replaced and i have lost all my series links and everything

Just to let you know The VEVO App is still not working, It loads the app but still just says 'one moment' when trying to play a video.

Why was my Tivo Changed if the VeVO app was still not going to work

Andrew Seabrook

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming back with an update.  

I have re-check this all over to see what the latest is, I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting issues with the VEVO app.

Currently we still have the issue with the high demand on the network as mentioned previously, we're due an update by the 27th July.  This will, to an extent still impact the Apps/On Demand, menu navigation service through the TiVo®.  The engineer was for the downstream power level issue that was picked up at the time.  After checking this is not the case on this occasion.

I also wanted to let you know that you can copy over some of the TiVo® settings to restore data like Series Links, Wish Lists and Thumbs Ratings etc.  This link will tell you how to do this: How to copy TiVo® settings.  

The downstream power level issue that was detected last time does appear to be resolved now as it's all ok at present so there should be some improvement.  However due to the high demand affecting the network your TiVo® is connected to there may still be some disruptions until this is resolved.

If by the 27th July things haven't improved then please let me know and we can check on this for you.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience during this time.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Colette

My Vevo App Still does not work as have have previously said I have tried it and any time of day 

The App will load but the  music video itself  does not play. It just says ' one moment' and does nothing else

Please can you tell me when this is going to be fixed

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
nijmegen92
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem, the screen never gets past the 'One Moment' screen. Quite frustrating.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrewlutonuk,

Thank you for your message and welcome back.

I am sorry to see that this is still happening to you, I would like to help and have been able to test the connection into the home. I am a little unsure regarding the VEVO, however I was able to see a broadband power level issue that needs adjusting by an engineer, while they are checking the broadband they can certainly take a look at the box for you. 

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ashraf_78
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Here's the crack with mine. If I am not logged into my Vevo account, the videos do load.

The moment I am logged in, with the TV activated the "one moment" screen stays on.

What's going on here?
0 Kudos