Menu
richmond
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V+ to TiVO Box Swap courier fail

Hi,

I was due a new TiVO on 4/12 to replace my V+HD box as part of the 'Box Swap' promotion. 

We were out when it was apparently delivered - but in theory this should be no problem, as the Yodel courier left a card saying they had left it with a neighbour at number 'XX'.

Unfortunately the 'XX' on the card was our own house number, and none of our neighbours have told us they had a box delivered for us.

Can you arrange to re-send a TiVO please?  (Of course if the other one turns up I will send one back.)

Thank you,

Richmond

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+ to TiVO Box Swap courier fail

I suspect you'll need to ring in about this. It might be a while til a mod sees your post and then I doubt they'd be geared up to help re list deliveries

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I suspect you'll need to ring in about this. It might be a while til a mod sees your post and then I doubt they'd be geared up to help re list deliveries

0 Kudos
majikthiseuk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn't hold your breath, Virgin were supposed to send me a replacement Superhub however Yodel said they delivered it to my neighbour and it is signed for, yet Yodel didn't leave a card and the my neighbours didn't sign for anything.

Now stuck in a situation where they keep telling me I still need to replace the hub and they will either charge me for it since it was signed for or charge a technicians visit. Since they would rather take Yodel word at one point I didn't even think they bothered to send it until I rang up a month later to ask what was going on. I half suspect the driver just sign themselves and left the box there.
0 Kudos
richmond
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Panic over.  They had left with a neighbour several doors away who we had never met before and who then went away for a few days after receiving the box.  Oh well, we found it in the end.  Thanks all for your replies and sorry to have bothered you.

Cheers,

Richmond

0 Kudos