Helpful Answers
KeyserSoze
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V+box

If you qualify for a box swap you can book it online at virginmedia.com/boxswap
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think you need to wait for them to contact you. This will be either via email or phone call. As far as I know the process is being spread over several months to cope with the number of swaps required.

A forum team member should pick up this thread in a few days time and will respond.
KeyserSoze
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you qualify for a box swap you can book it online at virginmedia.com/boxswap
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
0 Kudos
Michaelsmith401
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks just been on site you said and ordered thanks for all your help
0 Kudos