Menu
James79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V+HD / TiVo Box Swap Order

Hopefully just a quick and simple query.

Received an email today with regard to the 'Box Swap' whereby a TiVo would be sent to me, and I would swap with my existing V+HD.

I availed of the offer, clicking the link, and added my phone number before selecting the preferred delivery date. I received onscreen confirmation that the order had been submitted, and that I would receive reconfirmation in a few days.

Within a couple of minutes of placing the order, I received an email from 'Virgin Media Web Team' which briefly stated 'Important-Undelivered Message' and advised that my email (I hadn't sent one unless the web form did) could not be delivered, and to complete the contact form on the VM website.

just wondering if this is a glitch or if my request has not been received.

speedway59
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V+HD / TiVo Box Swap Order

Just to add to this thread -

I to have had the same issue this evening as James79,

Just to run a check I attempted to register the "Box Swap" a second time and I am advised

that this is already arranged for 1st December.

Hopefully someone can advise us Both (and no doubt others) what the position is ???

speedway59
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

AHA - Careless me
read further down the Forum - problem acknowledged
process not affected it says.

To quick to the keyboard - fingers crossed.
0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Evening both,

Apologies for the inconvenience, this is an issue that we're aware of and trying to fix ASAP.

It does not affect the order completion and your order will be processed by our team.

Thanks

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.

James79
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks - looking forward to the TiVo, but now have to schedule a binge watch of all the recordings on the V+HD!!

0 Kudos