Menu
Fifelk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Useless Tivo

Q. I see that the Tivo remote is incompatible with many tv sets....so why do Virgin deny any fault and blame the tv manufacturers?
A. Because they simply want your money. Their equipment will be lying on our doorstep for collection tomorrow morning, useless **bleep**s have ruined our Christmas viewing and cost us a new tv set after a year of problems with our Internet service too.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless Tivo

Fifelk wrote:
Q. I see that the Tivo remote is incompatible with many tv sets....so why do Virgin deny any fault and blame the tv manufacturers?
A. Because they simply want your money. Their equipment will be lying on our doorstep for collection tomorrow morning, useless **bleep**s have ruined our Christmas viewing and cost us a new tv set after a year of problems with our Internet service too.

That would be because the TV manufacturers make a new IR code for every new TV they produce and nobody can keep up, I fail to see how Virgins tardiness in keeping up with the hundreds of new TV codes generated by the manufacturers make them more money

0 Kudos