Menu
Ratlady
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Useless Tivo service

I'm disabled and rely on my Tivo service.  When it works it's great.  Mine however is constantly switching itself off, 8 times today already.  All the lights come on, I unplug and restart it.  Sometimes it restarts, sometimes it doesn't.  I can't even run the Service Status test any more because that page has conveniently disappeared from the website.  I'm losing most of the programmes I want to record and constantly having my live viewing interrupted.  I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone, and in fact warn people away from it.

0 Kudos
Ratlady
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless Tivo service

I ordered a new Tivo box but that's equally crap. Time to change to Sky I think, I need a reliable service. I'm currently paying a lot of money to be extremely frustrated most of the time. DO NOT USE VIRGIN MEDIA'S TIVO SERVICE.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless Tivo service

Hello Ratlady,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn that you were experiencing problems with your TiVo® box.

I can see that you've spoken to one of the team regarding this so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos