Menu
manamaga
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading Superhub and Tivo

I'm looking to upgrade, online chat is not working so I log into my account, check out the new V6 box and it says "Already with us? If you’ve got a Virgin Broadband connection of VIVID 100 (up to 100Mbps) or above and a TV package of Mix TV or above, the Virgin TV V6 box is available for you to buy now. Sign in to My Virgin Media and check out My Upgrades & Offers."  So I go to My Upgrades & Offers and there is no options to upgrade to the V6 box!!! Going round in circles here!

0 Kudos
TheRazzaG
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading Superhub and Tivo

Online chat requires desktop mode. So you'll have to use a laptop or use the "request desktop version" or similar option if you're on a mobile device. The chat is also only open between certain hours.

As for doing it on my virgin media, if it gives you a yellow box and a phone number to call you won't be able to upgrade online. You'll have to call or chat. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
manamaga
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been using the online chat from my laptop! It's just constantly "busy", and I am aware of the opening time of the chat. I was trying within their open times.

As for calling, there is nothing at all to say what to do or how to upgrade. I am a network manager so I can grasp the basics of website navigation. And, only having a mobile device, I'm not over keen on paying silly money to call VM.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi manamaga

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble in upgrading your service.

I'd recommend giving our team a call and pressing the option for our sales or customer service team and they'll be able to help to get this set up. You can contact them by dialling 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos