Menu
mrmorg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade time?

I put in an upgrade for my TV from M to XL on Saturday Morning, and am just wondering how long its going to take??

also had an engineer round couple of weeks ago for a Broadband issue who took my Virgin Card from the box he said that you dont need it anymore... is this correct?

are the Tivo boxes now 100% cardless, i havent used my box for ages.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade time?

No you don't need a card anymore. It's actually can interfere with the box on the nnew software update. 

May I ask is your box working? If you haven't used it for a while it can need a prompt from virgin to work? Or was that why the engineer came round.? 

Anyway. If you're not updated by tomorrow I'd ring in. It shouldn't take that long to update you but it is a weekend

0 Kudos
mrmorg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply,

the box had been unplugged for about 3 months, just not used it. when i switched it on it said that it needed to update but nothing happens, so what i did was a full factory reset installation on the box and then the EPG started to work. on the 130 channel package does it include sky1?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrmorg,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

Are you still getting the same issue? I've run some diagnostics on your box and it all seems to be Ok at the moment.

Also, your package does include Sky1 on channel 110.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos