Menu
Amnesiablo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Updating loop

My TiVo box froze this evening, when we turned it off and on again at the mains it displayed the updating message (do not turn off, 1 of 3 etc) but it is looping back to 1 when it gets to stage 3.

Seen lots of posts of this nature on here, can someone help me ASAP? Send a message to my box remotely or whatever you can do!

Cheers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Updating loop

Hello Amnesiablo,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see you have a technician already booked for this so please let me know how you get on or if you need any further help after your visit.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Amnesiablo
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

Yes I have an engineer booked for tomorrow, I asked for them to attend between 5:30pm and 7pm due to work commitments, can you confirm that is noted on the engineer request?

Many thanks

Thom
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Thom,

I hope they advised you that this can not be guaranteed? The technicians are scheduled on the day and can turn up at any time between the given time slot. I have updated the notes for you but if you've been scheduled first on the list then he will have to attend you first.

I can always reschedule your appointment for you if you would like but providing someone 18+ is in the property the engineer can attend.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Salter
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi
We've got this problem too.. we phoned to connect our TiVo box last night and it's still stuck on stage 1 this morning..
Any help would be appreciated!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Salter,

Welcome to the community,

I have located your account and I can see a technician has been booked for this so please let me know if you have any further problems after your visit.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos