Menu
Whiteylcfc
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Update!! TiVo box slow

Like many others, since the update, my TiVo box is absolutely rubbish. I pay a lot of money each month for what seems now is a waste of money!
Virgin are seriously letting there customers down, and I again like many am seriously thinking of cancelling my services due to the poor service I am receiving
Sort this issue for everyone or risk losing custom
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Update!! TiVo box slow

Hi Whiteylcfc,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message into the Community.

I would like to help you but want to know a little bit more about the issue you're referring to, can you please tell me what parts are being slow?

Is this with the On Demand?

Is this whilst navigating the menus?

Is this whilst using the streaming facilities?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
daw123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ben, stop playing dumb.

The entire TiVo experience is slow as reported by myself and so many others and as always, VM have buried their heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the problem exists, never mind the solution.
Eddie_R
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Menus on mine are laggy and far too slow now. Previous update bricked my last box and now this latest update has turned my current one into a pile of laggy poo.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

Sorry about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, we are working on an issue with our TiVo service being slow, which you can keep up to date about [by clicking here].

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Craig, you along with the rest of your muppett team are not sorry in the slightest.  Start coming up with some realistic time frames and actual progress reports as to when and what the resolve is ! People are sick and tired of paying for crap service and crap equipment . I`d be so ashamed to even tell anyone I worked for VM. Not something to be proud of is it ?